Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers
What are Cloud Services
Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. The term is generally used to describe data centers available to many users over the Internet..
What are the benefits of a Microsoft 365 Business Standard
I have bought a 365 subscription on-line what are my options?
For PC, Mac, IOS and Android...
- Get desktop versions of Microsoft 365 apps, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Microsoft 365 apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the three most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
How do I obtain support?
We know that to make the most of your subscription it is prudent to employ the services of a Microsoft Partner.
- Configuration of Services.
- Site registration and verification.
- Configuration of Microsoft Teams.
- Registration of users and their security access.
- Sharepoint site editing and configuration".
- On-line support when you have issues.
What is a Sharepoint Site?
You can visit our Contact Us Page
and use the contact form or telephone Nos.
How secure is my data?
SharePoint OnLine is a secure website where you can store, share, and access information. You can visit our Sharepoint Site on the following link:-
RND Solutions Sharepoint Site
Microsoft 365 customer data is stored in Microsoft data centers that are geographically distributed and protected by layers of defense-in-depth security. Microsoft data centers are built from the ground up to protect services and data from harm by natural disaster, environmental threats, or unauthorized access.